Tuesday, March 1, 1892

Today was pleasant until noon and then it snowed in the afternoon. It was not very cold. John did the chores. Mike and Charlie went in the woods and cut up two trees that John had cut down previously. Hannah went down to John's house between one and two o'clock as Jerry Kelleher and his wife were there visiting Nancy.

(Willard wrote under this date): Will Goodell and I got out early. I settled with Maggie and Seymour on the farm leases and found that after allowing them $2 for keeping my horse for four days and buying the red cow for $19 and the halter for 90 cents, they owe about $26. 1 figured it to be a total of $75 to settle all back contracts up to April 1, 1892 both ways. I took their note as payment for four months and also a note for a light harness we have on hand for $22.

Will and I started with Dolly and the colts for home. We stopped at Cuyler for dinner, $1. We traveled on to Georgetown station and stayed all night for $1.50 for all of us, including the horses stabling.

Wednesday, March 2, 1892

(Mother Kilts wrote:) Today was warm but it snowed some at times all day. Mike is at work today, drawing hay in the horsebarn. John helped also. They plowed out the road. Hannah came up from John's about 10 o'clock this morning. She lost day of work with yesterday afternoon's visiting.

(Willard wrote:) Will Goodell and I started out from Georgetown station homeward. We had to break roads ourselves for about seven miles through snow 18 inches deep. We came to Sandsville and had dinner and paid $1 for it. We went on to New Hartford and put the horses in the barn and saw them taken care of. We then went down to the city and had supper, $2. We went to the theater $1 and took a room at the hotel $2. The hotel bill covered our lodging and breakfast. I paid 40 cents for the streetcar fare to and from the city. I was worried about the sorrel colt as she was lame for a few miles before we got to New Hartford and put them in. She was fine the next morning.

Thursday, March 3, 1892

<-Allerton Hotel, Little Falls.

There was a cold high wind today and the roads were very heavy. In the morning, Will Goodell and I got out at 5:30 in the Metropolitan Hotel and had our breakfast. Then we took the streetcar to New Hartford and helped feed the horses. I cleaned and harnessed Dolly. We went in and let the horses eat until 8:30. We then started with Dolly and the colts for Herkimer and arrived there about 10:40. We put out at the Hubbard House and fed all of the horses and had our dinner. Dolly would not eat at all. We left Herkimer about 1:30 and paid $1.65 for our dinner. We came to Little Falls and got the mail. I stopped at Bellinger's and Cora got ready and came home with me. We reached home at 4:30.

John and Mike had done the chores. John went after sawdust with the colts and got home just before me with a large load of sawdust. Carrie went to Little Falls with John and went over to Houpt's in Newville to visit until next Wednesday. Kaine finished the chores. We are milking 13 cows and have two heifers who lost their calves (slinks) and 8 cows did not cleanse. All are milking pretty well.

The colts went ahead of Dolly for about 75 miles of the way and came through very nicely, not bothering scarcely any.

When we stopped to Goodell's, they told us that Ed had trouble in his eyes and is likely to lose sight of one of them.

Friday, March 11, 1892

Today was very stormy and quite cold. We all did chores in the morning. After breakfast, I went to work fixing the pumps and the faucet. Everything had frozen and there were some splits in some of the pipes. I got them thawed out and replaced some parts. Once I got the water running, the boys started watering all of the stock. The boys finished up the chores and cleaned up the cheesehouse. I went in to do some writing. We have a very sick heifer. We did all that we could for her. Every day we give her the medicine which V. S. David Rowe gave me for her. We feed her a gruel to try to keep up her strength.

Today was the worst storm that we had this winter. Charlie said that his water was frozen at his house. He took some water down to his house after he finished making the cheese. I told him that I'd come down to help him get it thawed out but he said he'd let it go until tomorrow. He stayed at home all afternoon.

Saturday, March 12, 1892

The weather was cold and blustery. In the morning, John, Mike Kaine, and I did the chores. Blowers came here while we were eating breakfast. He got the bays ready and we took them and the box sleigh and went over to Dapsons after a coal stove. I bought the stove for $2 and got four press rings for 25 cents. I paid him for five gallons of rennet extract at $1.30 per gallon = $6.50. We got stuck in the snow over by Alexander's place and were bothered a long time. We stopped on the way home at Mrs. Neeley's. I borrowed her sheep for awhile and we brought him home with us.

I then got ready and went to Little Falls with Dolly and Jumper to get Carrie. I needed some goods also. I got three elbows and about six feet more of galvanized pipe from Lamb and paid him $3 for it. I got a package of matches from Silliman, 25 cents. I got one quart of cranberries - 10 cents, one package of Banner Lye -15 cents, 4# of salsoda - 16 cents, and butter color 50 cents, all paid for. I went to the shoe store and got one pair of rubber boots for Mike Kaine's boy. I paid $2 for one pair of overalls, one overshirt, and 1/2# of B. Payne tobacco for Blowers. I got a pound of starch, and 2 1/2# of fish for 41 cents. My horse bill was 10 cents. I bought a copy of "The Saturday Globe" for 5 cents. I paid Burrell for 51 yards of bandage ($3.19), 1" yards of Indian Head cloth (21 cents), 6# of annato seed (60cents) = $4 in all. I got Carrie and we got home about 6 o'clock. The roads were very bad, with heavy snow and it was very cold on the way home. The boys finished the chores and sorted potatoes today.

Sunday, March 13, 1892

Today was rather bad and stormy. In the morning, Kaine, John, and I did the chores. After breakfast, Mike and John finished the chores while I fixed the pump. I gave the heifer her medicine and churned the butter. At noon, while I was doing chores, Will Goodell came here. I went in the house and popped some corn. We ate popcorn and visited. Will went home just before supper. I asked him to stay for supper but he would not. Charlie Blowers saw that Will was here and came over to return Goodell's rifle which he had borrowed. Charlie visited for awhile and then took his goods which I had bought for him yesterday and went back home.

Mother and Carrie did not try to go to church today as the roads were drifted pretty bad. We all stayed at home today.

Monday, March 14, 1892

The weather was very stormy and very cold. Mike, John, and I did the milking. Blowers was getting ready to make cheese. After milking, I helped carry the milk down to the cheese house. We put the pipe together. After breakfast, we all moved the cheese table and set up the coal stove.

I got ready for the trip to the Falls. John and Mike got the calves on the sleigh and hitched the bays up. I took five calves and sold them to S. Ransom for $9. 1 sold the butter to the Cooperative Store for 25 cents per pound, 64# = $16. Brockett only offered me 24 cents per pound. I got the pay for the calves and the butter and also sold some butter to Buskirk and he paid me $2.03 for it. I bought some elastic, some starch, 2 butter tubs for 10 cents apiece, a pipe 20 cents, a coal scuttle, and 2 tin pails for milk pails for 60 cents, 2 books at 6 cents, and one hatchet for 25 cents from Brown. I bought 7 yards of bandage from Casler's for 28 cents. My horse bill was 15 cents. I had an overdraw at the bank and left $27.09 there to settle it. I bought some grain at Gage's, 500# of shipps and came home. I got home about 4 o'clock. The boys did the evening chores. Charlie fixed up some tins and three of us milked. Charlie said that the new coal stove burned up a scuttle of coal in a few hours and went out.

I saw the Veterinary Surgeon when I was at the Falls and asked him to come up and pull a cows' teeth. He said that he'd try to come late this afternoon but he did not come.

Tuesday, March 15, 1892

Today was blustery but it is getting warmer. In the morning, John, Charlie and I milked. Mike came and helped finish up the other chores. I helped get the milk down from upstairs. I gave the sick cow some medicine before breakfast. After we ate, we got the black team harnessed and scraped snow away from the cow barn and scraped in front of the horse barn. We cleaned the cow stable with the team. I put hot cloths on the sick cow. The cow of Hoover's needed help to have her calf. I got it all right. We are now milking 26 cows besides the sick one. Blowers made two cheeses today and one yesterday.

We killed the sick heifer and John drew her out with the black horse. She did not improve and there was nothing else we could do for her.

I wrote to the "Evangelist" to stop sending the paper.

Wednesday, March 16, 1892

It was fair today but colder at night. In the morning, we all did the chores. After breakfast, I helped clean the colts and got the sleigh loaded. I did some writing and Cora and I got ready to go to the Falls. John finished loading the grain on the sleigh. We took 40 bushels of oats to the mill. I took Cora to her Father's and then back down to the village. I put the team in the barn and fed them some of our grain. The bill for the horses in the barn was 15 cents. I met Henry Brockett and paid 15 cents for treats for us. John had given me 25 cents to have his boots mended. I paid 15 cents and returned 10 cents to John. I had a latch fixed for the barn door for 10 cents. The grinding cost $1.48. 1 bought a shovel for 60 cents, 2 milk pails for $1.80, a damper for 25 cents, a pair of rubber boots for Blowers for $1.75, three and 1/4 yards factory for 23 cents, turpentine 10 cents, and some Ipecac for Kaine 15 cents. I got some figs from Silliman's and charged them, 15 cents. Henry helped me load the grist and rode up with me.

I met Mike Kaine on the road. He was headed for Little Falls with Dolly and the cutter. His boy was sicker and he was after the Doctor. I gave him $2.50 to pay the Doctor.

I changed my clothes as soon as I got home and helped carry the feed in the barn. I helped take care of the horses. Blowers broke the faucet on the cheese vat today while he was trying to fix it. The boys drew horse manure and split some wood this afternoon.

Thursday, March 17, 1892

Today was fair but became blustery part of the day. John, Charlie, and I did the milking. Mike came early to get Dolly and the rig to go to the Falls after the Doctor for his boy. He got back about 9:30.

After breakfast, Charlie started working on the cheese and he made two today. John and I cleaned the horse barn overhead. We mixed grain in the cow barn. Then we plowed the road to VanSlykes and back. The cows were put out in the yard for exercise and to get water.

I got the box sleigh ready and harnessed the colts. Mother came to the Falls with me. Uncle Will and Pat O'Hara rode down with us also. Mother and I got some information regarding Herman's Estate. I did a little trading. I sold the cow hide to J. Zoller for $1.81. I returned nine bags to Gage's. I put a new note of $75 in the bank with use and $6.24 cash and got Ettie's old note of $50. I treated Uncle Will Keller, 5 cents and paid the horse bill of 15 cents. Carrie asked me to get some oranges for her and I paid 25 cents to Flemming for them. I also bought 5 cents worth of peanuts. Mother spent $1.50 for some articles for the house. We came home by way of Father Bellinger's. Cora came home with us and Nettie Young came up to visit. We got home about six o'clock.

There was a church social tonight at Uncle Joel's. Carrie, Cora, Nettie, and I took Dolly and Jumper down there. There were a good many people there. We had a nice time. They took in about $10 for the church. While we were gone, John and Nancy and baby Edward stayed with Mother for company.

Friday, March 18, 1892

There was an east wind today but it was quite fair. In the morning, John, Blowers, and I did the chores. After breakfast, John and I finished the chores while Blowers was at work making the cheese. Charlie and I cleaned some things out of the cheese room.

Mike and his family are still sick. Nancy Cashmer, Mrs. Blowers, and Mother went down to Kaine's house with Dolly and the cutter. Charlie went with them to take care of the horse. The women were going to help do some cooking and cleaning for the Kaine's. The doctor said they were doing better but needed rest to get their strength back.

After dinner, John and I took both teams and went over to Eaton's and got 12 x 74 feet of fencing. I had a load of hay on for the Priest and had it weighed, got the weigh bill, and unloaded it before I went up to Eaton's. I didn't see Father Mayers but put the hay in his barn for him. Then I stopped at the Corners, again, on the way home and got a pair of rubber boots for $2.25 and charged them. I saw Will Congdon and got $5 from him towards the calves and the cow he bought from me. He showed me his new team. He talked of trading one of them for our colt.

It was rather late when we got back home. Charlie had churned 2 batches in the afternoon. He let the milk cows out and fed them. John, Charlie, and I went right to the evening milking. After the milking and the evening chores were finished, I unloaded my load of lumber so that John could have the sleigh in the morning to go after sawdust.

Mike was feeling better and came up and got 2 1/4# of butter, gallon of cider, and 2 quarts of milk.

Saturday, March 19, 1892

Today was very stormy. Charlie and I milked, fed the cows and the pigs, and then had breakfast. John got the horses taken care of, harnessed the black team to the sleigh and started for the Falls after sawdust. After breakfast, Blowers started work on the cheese making and worked at it most of the day. I let the cows out to water in small batches so they wouldn't be out in the snowy weather too long. I scraped the stalls, fed the cows, and let them right in. I cleaned the stable after the cows were all back in the barn. The snow drifted so fast, that I had to shovel very often. I didn't get finished until about 1 o'clock. I had dinner then and then helped Blowers a little at the cheese. I expected John back soon and was worried that he'd have trouble in the deep snow drifts. I scraped the road down to Kaine's and left word with Mike to watch for John and warn him about the deep drift on our road. I scraped out the road around it but it filled in so quickly that I was afraid John would have trouble getting through it with a heavy load.

I went back to the barn and started chores for the night. John came about 4:45. He had gotten a large load of sawdust but had to leave it below the old tollgate. He borrowed Wilcox's short sleigh to come home with and didn't have too much trouble with the smaller, lighter sleigh. John helped do the milking. Charlie made two cheeses today. We had about 800 pounds of milk.

Sunday, March 20, 1892

The weather was still very stormy today. John, Charlie, and I did the chores in the morning. After breakfast, Charlie got the cheese upstairs and then helped us finish shoveling snow. We took care of the cows and watered all of the stock. I found one cow sick and gave her some medicine. We had two more calves born this morning. The cows are all right. We are now milking 30 in all. There are 3 sale calves and we are raising 6 others. I spent the rest of the afternoon doing some writing. I helped with the night milking and gave the sick cow some more medicine. Mike did not come up at all today.

Monday, March 21, 1892

The weather was clear today. It gave us a chance to shovel out the yard and clear the roads better. After the morning chores were finished, John and I went after the sawdust and returned Wilcox's sleigh. Charlie worked at the cheese all day today.

Tuesday, March 22, 1892

There was an east wind today and it was a little chilly. We had 9 pigs today but only 8 lived. We all did chores in the morning. After breakfast, I took Dolly and the cutter and started to see Bela Pickert and his wife. I met them on the road at Clark's. I asked him to renew his note and he said that he would not and his wife would not have anything to do with it. He finally said that he thought that they would stop in at night and do it then. I came on home and did some writing. I helped plow the road to Brockett's after dinner. Then I went down to Kaine's orchard to trim apple trees. Kaine and John were moving hay to the cow barn from the horse barn. They drew one load and then Mike came to the orchard to help me. Bela came along. I thought that he had changed his mind and meant to renew the note now. I hailed him and asked if he would renew the note. They declared that they would not. I had Kaine serve summons on them. Bela's wife declared she would not have anything to do with it.

The boys shoveled a lot of snow today. Blowers fixed the cheese press boards & c. The women mopped the cheese room and washed the tables.

At night, we found a cow that could not calve. The head was bent under and we could not get it. John took the bay horse, Fannie and went after the Veterinary Surgeon. Dr. Rowe came and got the calf in a short time. I had him pull two wolf teeth from the little colt, Kittie. Rowe got through about 10 o'clock and went home. The cow cleaned in a short time and both the cow and the calf were all right.

Wednesday, March 23, 1892

It was rainy and bad all day. We all did the chores in the morning. After breakfast, I went to do my writing. Charlie Blowers worked at the cheese and made two today. Mike Kaine and John Cashmer cleaned the snow out of the buildings and mixed some grain.

After dinner, John got Jerry and Jess ready on the box sleigh and I went down to the Falls. I took the bull calf down to my father-in-law's for him to raise. I offered to give it to him but they said that they did not want it for nothing. They said that they would pay me for it. I went on down to the village to the Village Hall to see about the Bela Pickert note. Fred Brant drove the team and they delivered the butter for me to Buskirk,, 10# which he will pay me for at a later date. I bought two barrels at the Grange Store and two small butter tubs. I paid the Grange 76 cents for them. We filled the two barrels with coal 500#, which cost $1.13 and I will pay tomorrow. I saw the Tinker and engaged him to come with me to do some repair work for me. I paid V. S. Rowe $5 for the job last night. I got a 2 gallon jar from Toper for butter. My horse bill was 20 cents. I borrowed a wrench from Leahy for the cheese vat. I got the Tinker and his tools and we came on home. We went to work on the vat and the Tinker had it fixed by night.

Will Goodell and Kit came here to spend the evening. They went away at 12 o'clock. We had a nice visit. I checked on the sick cow before going to bed and she appears to be all right now.

Thursday, March 24, 1892

Today was windy but pleasant. The boys drew hay and split wood. We had a sick heifer and I gave her some medicine. We all did the chores this morning. The boys finished the chores after breakfast while I helped the Tinker work on the pumps. Charlie made a cheese and it weighed 61#. John cleaned the bay horses. The Tinker was all finished at noon and we had dinner. I drove Bay Fannie on the cutter and took the Tinker back to the Falls. I paid Lamb $4.40 in full to date for the Tinker's time and one new faucet. I left the plunger to the force pump at Lamb's for him to get me a new one. I returned the bags to J. E. Gage. I left $1.13 in full, at Wheeler's store for Diemel for the coal. Fred Petrie was at the Falls and I paid him the interest on his note of $22 for one year at 5 1/2%. 1 bought one bottle of Paines' Celery Compound for myself for $1. My horse bill was 10 cents and I paid the Grange 58 cents which I owed there.

I went home by way of Ransom's, Zoller's, and Brockett's to learn the age of Bela and Emma Pickert. I learned nothing positive. Lewis Brockett thought that Emma was about 26 years old. My brother Herman did business with Bela Pickert and it was now up to me to settle his old business.

Carrie and Cora took Jess and the new cutter and went to the missionary meeting at Squire Broat's house. They said that there was a good attendance at the meeting.

Friday, March 25, 1892

Today was windy but pleasant. In the morning, we all did chores except John. I gave the heifer some medicine and went in to do some writing. I got ready to go to the Falls with the bay team and the box sleigh. Cora and Carrie were going to go with me to go and paint but Cora decided not to go today. Carrie came with me. I needed some grain. I got three hundred meal and six hundred shipps, all our due and paid for at Gage's. I paid Gage 15 cents to get meal instead of shipps. I saw Eugene Petrie and he asked me to endorse a note for the second time for him. He said that if I could not endorse it then he could get someone else to do it. I said that I knew that he had money coming for his work on the canal and he could not get it until an appropriation was made. He said that he had $81.47 coming for his work on the canal. I got some more medicine from Rowe for the sick heifer and came right home. A young man rode up with me to look at the bay colt to buy her. He stayed to dinner with us. When he went on, he agreed to look up the ages of Bela and Emma Pickert and write to me about both of them. I gave the medicine to the heifer and helped with the milking.

John went after sawdust early this morning up to Eaton's. He could not get any so he got some lumber instead. He brought 52 sevens, 8 nines, and 5 eights. The boys got the calves in the calf stable, cleaned their dirty nests, and split wood this afternoon.

Saturday, March 26, 1892

Today was a very pleasant day. John took the black team early, and went to the Falls after sawdust. He could not get any so he got a barrel of flour from the Grange Store and 590# of coal from Diemel instead for us. Kaine and I drew out the manure with the bay mares. Afterwards, we cleaned the colt's stable and took snow out of it and gave them clean bedding. We scraped snow and picked up a load of it from around the yard. After dinner, John drew two loads of horse manure and got the colts stable all cleaned out. I doctored the sick heifer and helped scrape snow and shovel it up. Mike shoveled snow off the fences. We had another cow to milk today and another calf to be sold.

Hannah Kelleher came here to stay all night. Charlie Blowers did not feel well and went home right around noon. I gave him a half pint bottle full of medicine, 18 cents worth. He lost a half day of work.

Sunday, March 27, 1892

The weather was very pleasant today. In the morning, we all did the chores. After breakfast, I gave the medicine to the sick cow. I cleaned the bay team. I went in the house and got ready to go away for the day. Then I hitched the horse for Mother, Hannah, and Carrie to go to church. Cora and I took Jess and the old cutter and went to church. Afterwards we went on down to Father Bellinger's to spend the rest of the afternoon. We had supper with them. Will and my Father-in-law gave me $1 for the bull calf which I took them to raise.

Cora and I started for home about 4 o'clock. We went around by the village and saw V. S. Rowe. I asked him to drive up and look at my yearling heifer that was sick. He came and had little hopes of her getting better but left some medicine for her. She had fallen on the ice and had her leg very swollen so that she had trouble getting up to stand. Rowe gave me some liniment and told me to rub it on and bandage her leg. I stayed up and rubbed her leg and bandaged her and gave her more medicine at 12 o'clock.

The Crofoot's came down in the afternoon. Carrie went back with them to stay with Ettie for awhile. Mother sold them the calf from the small Holstein cow. They took the calf along with them. The roads were pretty soft and bad in the afternoon. Frank Bellinger came to our house in the afternoon to see if Hannah could come to work for them again. Hannah went with Frank to help Minnie.

Monday, March 28, 1892

Today was quite nice. Charlie made only one cheese today. In the morning, we all did the milking. After breakfast, the boys finished the other chores while I got my team, the colts ready and hitched them to the box sleigh. I went to the Falls and took 2 tubs of butter and 3 calves. I sold the calves for $4 and got the money for them. I had to sell one tub of butter for 20 cents per pound on account of it being too salty. For the other little tub of butter, I got 22 cents per pound from Zeb Brockett. The total received for the butter came to $16.84. I paid 65 cents for tapping rubberboots, and $1.33 for the coal from Deimel. I paid $5.80 for the barrel of flour which John had brought home. I saw J. Keller and paid him $24 in interest on our note with him. 1 paid J. Gage $2.75 for a large sack of salt and 25 cents for a bottle of Pisos Cough Cure for Blowers. I bought 5# of fish from Wiseman for 45 cents. I saw D. W. Rowe and paid him $3.50 in full for treating my heifer. I got a rubber hose from S. Skinner for 35 cents and my horse bill was 25 cents for my horses and Carrie's. I got home about 6 o'clock. I saw Uncle Will on the road. He had a load of coal on his sleigh and had to unhitch it on account of the road being so bad. He left the sleigh and the load by the Nelson house.

Mike and John finished up the chores and split wood today.

Tuesday, March 29, 1892

Today was a very nice day but rather windy. In the morning, we all did the milking. After breakfast, I got ready and took bay Fannie and the old cutter and drove to Salisbury. I saw the Priest and he paid me in full for the hay, $3.90. 1 placed a telephone call to McLean from Stahl's store. McClean said that he had the cows yet that he wanted to sell. He said that he would deliver them for his price. I paid Stahl $2.45 for a pair of rubber boots and the use of the telephone. Then I drove to Devereaux to see the cows. I did not like them very well and offered McLean $45 for them. He wanted $50 and refused my offer. I had grain for my horse and put her in his barn and fed her a little hay and our grain. McLean asked me to stay to dinner and I did. I bought some balsam from him and paid 40 cents for it and also bought a washdish for 10 cents from him. I saw J. Windecker at Devereaux. He was out there looking for a hired girl but could not find one. On the way home, I met Donovan and he agreed to see me on his account some time soon. I also met Stephen Mang on the road and he agreed to fix up the business on Friday next.

Wednesday, March 30, 1892

Today was very nice. We all did the morning milking. After breakfast, I had some writing to do and wrote the contracts for the Cortland Farm and got them ready to mail. I got ready and went to the Falls. I mailed the letters and went to Loomis's office to attend to the Bela Pickert matter. I got there in time, just before 10 o'clock. Bela Pickert and his wife did not come so we took a default on them. Loomis and I had just figured the amount my due, when a man came and said that he was counsel for Pickert. We opened the default and set April 14th down as the day for the trial.

I took some butter to Buskirk and he paid me $2.40 for it. I bought 15 rennets from Zoller for 90 cents and paid 79 cents for an account book. The harness needed some repairs and I had them charged. Leahy and I settled my account and I found that our credit was 60 cents and I took and gave a receipt for that. I bought 10# of sugar at the Grange Store for Kaine for 48 cents. He had given me 50 cents to cover the cost of the sugar and mailing a letter for him. Bay Fannie needed two new shoes and I paid the blacksmith 60 cents for them. My horse bill was 10 cents. I also bought a new pair of rubbers for 75 cents. I got the fish from Wiseman which I had paid for and came home. I worked with the colt for awhile. I put the bitting harness on her and began to train her.

The boys finished up the chores. Then they set up the whey troughs for the pigs. After dinner, they got the sap buckets out and generally got things ready to go in the sap bush to tap the maple trees.

Thursday, March 31, 1892

The weather was fair but there were indications of rain. We all did the milking in the morning. Charlie worked at the cheese. The boys and I finished the chores and loaded the sap buckets on the sleigh and went right in the woods after dinner. We tapped trees all afternoon. Then while John, Mike, & Charlie started the night chores, I worked with the colt for awhile.

Return to the Opening Page of Willard Kilts' Diary

Copyright 1998, 1999, 2000. Nancy Cioch, Berry Enterprises. All rights reserved. All items on the site are copyrighted. While we welcome you to use the information provided on this web site by copying it, or downloading it; this information is copyrighted and not to be reproduced for distribution, sale, or profit.

Contents Introduction Links Home