History From America's Most Famous Valleys
The Orderly Book of Sir John Johnson
During the Oriskany Campaign
Annotated by Wm. L. Stone
With an Historical Introduction illustrating the Life of Johnson by J. Watts De Peyster, and Some Tracings from the Foot-Prints of the Tories, or Loyalists in America by T. R. Myers.
Joel Munsell, 1882
Only 250 copies of this book were printed! Many thanks to Pam Wozniak and David Collins for loaning this rare book for us to read!
Life and Misfortunes of Sir John Johnson
Orderly Book, 1776 thru Feb 1777.
Orderly Book, March 1777 thru June 1777.
Orderly Book, July 1777
- Appendix A. Col. Guy Johnson's letter to his uncle.
- Appendix B. Mr. Herbert Spencer's First Impressions of America.
- Appendix C. Inevitable effects of a rapid progress on the position of respresentatives of earlier settlers.
- Appendix. D. Mrs. Grundy's Observations as to Utopia.
- Appendix E. Reputation at the Cannon's mouth and the chances in its transmission.
Copyright © 1998, -- 2003. Berry Enterprises. All rights reserved. All items on the site are copyrighted. While we welcome you to use the information provided on this web site by copying it, or downloading it; this information is copyrighted and not to be reproduced for distribution, sale, or profit.